Another Animation Experiment


Here I made a mock up of all the cut out paper models from my story board, and had a go at putting it together.

I made the decision not to have the trees burning down for a few reasons. Firstly I would only be able to do this once, because then the background would be fully painted. This left little room for mistakes, and would be time consuming which was a problem because I’d already run over time for this project since the book was a failure. Also I didn’t want the burning trees to take focus away from the main characters, I thought it could over complicate the scene.

I think this mock up worked well, it definitely tells the story I want it to. I do think it could be smoother, so when I do the real thing I will make more versions of the eye shutting, and take more pictures of the bird falling.

Comments

Popular Posts