LTBL Photos Part 1





These are some photos I took when we were learning how to use a DSLR camera and different ways to light a scene. I didn't get a chance to use the DSLR so I just took photos on my phone using different settings it has built into it. I really like the outcomes, I wanted to create some abstract photos with the objects as personally I don't really like photographs of just objects. I really enjoyed playing around with the lighting and I think all of the different colours make the images more interesting. I could improve the photos by putting them into an editing software and playing around with the exposure and colouring of the photos. This way I could make them work better as a set as some of the photos are warm, and some are cold, so if I edited them I could make the lighting more similar.

Comments

Popular Posts